- My picture book, AT THE BOARDWALK, illustrated by Mónica Armiño, was published in 2012 by tiger tales books.
Poems in Anthologies
- My first chapbook of poetry for grownups, The Universe Comes Knocking, has been published by Maverick Duck Press and is available for order HERE
- Baseball Season will appear in One Minute Till Bedtime, edited by Kenn Nesbitt, published by Little, Brown in 2016
- Catatumbo Lightning and San Francisco, Any Night will appear in National Geographic's Book of Nature Poetry, edite by J. Patrick Lewis, and published by National Geographic Society in 2015
- Pocket Change appears in The Poetry Friday Anthology for Celebrations, edited by Sylvia Vardell and Janet Wong, and published by Pomelo Books in 2015.
- A Place to Share appears in Dare to Dream . . . Change the World, edited by Jill Corcoran, and published by Kane Miller in 2012
- Sea Jelly appears in National Geographic's Book of Animal Poetry, edited by J. Patrick Lewis, and published by National Geographic Society in 2012
- Not Iron, nor the Difference Engine appears in The Omnibus of Doctor Bill Shakes and the Magnificent Ionic Pentatetrameter: A Steampunk's Shakespeare Anthology, published by Doctor Fantastique Books in 2012
- Margaret Rose appears in Mountain Magic: Spellbinding Tales of Appalachia, published by Woodland Press in 2010
- Troubled Water appears in Breaking Waves: An Anthology for Gulf Coast Relief, published by Book View Cafe in 2010
- In the Bathtub of Possibilities appears in Write Your Own Poetry, by Laura Purdie Salas, published by Compass Point Books in 2008
- Lawnmowers appears in Summer Shorts, published by Blooming Tree Press in May 2006